Your Adobe ID is your email address. Use the same Adobe ID to keep all your Adobe plans and products associated with a single account. An Adobe ID is what you use to login to Adobe Portfolio.
If you’re getting confused and losing track of your Adobe IDs, please contact Adobe Customer Care here.
Change your Adobe account email
You may want to change the email address associated with your Adobe ID if you have entered an incorrect email address or if you want to use a new primary email address.
- When logged into Adobe Portfolio, visit your Adobe Account Settings.
- You'll be directed to visit your Adobe ID settings to change your email address.
- In the Account information and access section, click Change next to Primary email (Adobe ID)
- In the window that appears, enter a new primary email address that you want to associate with your Adobe ID. Then click Save.
- Detailed step by step guide can found here: Change your email address
- If you're getting an error when you attempt to change or update your Adobe ID, it's possible that what you're trying to change it to is already an existing Adobe ID. In that case, you should take a look at our Switching Accounts section.