What Is An Adobe ID?
Your Adobe ID is your email address. Use the same Adobe ID to keep all your Adobe plans and products associated with a single account. An Adobe ID is essential for a secure and personalized experience with Adobe apps and services, and is required when you want to buy Adobe products.
Signing Up For Adobe Portfolio
When signing up for Adobe Portfolio, you’ll need an Adobe ID to create a profile. You can create an Adobe ID and sign up for Adobe Portfolio by:
- Navigating to portfolio.adobe.com
- Click Sign Up With Email or select the Social Network login option (Apple, Facebook, Google) to create your Adobe ID
- You’ll be asked to fill out a few fields - including your name, email address, and other basic information.
Because your Adobe ID credentials are managed within your Adobe account, you can make changes to these details from the Adobe site. These credentials are important and allow you to access the breadth of Adobe applications and platforms that you might use.
Logging into Adobe Portfolio
To login to your Adobe Portfolio website, navigate to portfolio.adobe.com and click Sign In in the top right corner of the page:
- If you signed up with an Adobe ID and password, enter them and click Sign In
- If you signed up using Facebook or Google, select that account and follow the prompts
Unless you’ve changed your login method, you’ll log in the same way you signed up. For example, if you signed up with a Google account, you’ll log in using your Google account.
Remember to use the same Adobe ID to keep all your Adobe memberships, subscriptions, and products associated with a single account.
*Note: If you don’t yet have an Adobe Portfolio website but do have an Adobe ID, simply login to portfolio.adobe.com with your Adobe ID to create a website. If you’ve already logged into your Adobe ID via another site, you can simply visit portfolio.adobe.com and click Get Started.
Common Sign-In Issues
- Caps and Num lock: Make sure that caps lock and num lock are off, then enter your email and password.
- Multiple emails or changed email? If you have multiple email accounts or have changed emails since signing up, try using your other or previous email address(es). If you think you have Adobe IDs associated with different email addresses, or are unclear which email address is associated with your Adobe Portfolio website, please contact us.
Be ready to send us the website URL you're hoping to access. For security reasons, we can only reveal account information to users with access to the registered email address, so if you don't have the password or email access, the support team will need to verify your identity before helping you regain access to your account.
- I tried to login but ended up in an empty or new profile: If you login to Adobe Portfolio with an Adobe ID that isn't the Adobe ID connected to your Adobe Portfolio website, you'll end up creating an additional account rather than logging into your existing website account.
- Browser conflict? Confirm you are using the latest version of your browser. Try signing in using a different internet browser. If cookies are disabled, enable cookies, and clear your browser’s existing cookies and cache. (See your browser’s guidelines for instructions.)
- Signing in with Facebook or Google? To resolve errors that occur when you sign in with your social (Facebook or Google) account, click here for more help.
Verifying your Adobe ID
To have access to all features of Adobe Portfolio you'll need to verify your email address. If you signed up for Behance but didn't receive a verification email, visit your Adobe Account Settings and click resend verification email under the Adobe ID section.
Still didn't receive your verification email? Click here for troubleshooting tips.
Reset or Change Your Password
Since you login to Adobe Portfolio with your Adobe ID, you'll reset a forgotten password or change an existing password by making changes to your Adobe ID password. For instructions on how to reset or change your password, click here.
When logged into Adobe Portfolio, please visit your Account Settings to manage your email address and password setting.
If you require additional help, contact us!