Your Adobe ID is your email address. Use the same Adobe ID to keep all your Adobe plans and products associated with a single account. An Adobe ID is what you use to login to Adobe Portfolio.
(If you’re getting confused and losing track of your AdobeID, stop and contact us.)
Update Your Adobe Account Email
You may want to change the email address associated with your Adobe ID if you have entered an incorrect email address or if you want to use a new primary email address.
- When logged into Adobe Portfolio, visit your Adobe Account Settings.
- You'll be directed to visit your Adobe ID settings to change your email address.
- In the Account information and access section, click Change next to Primary email (Adobe ID)
- In the window that appears, enter a new primary email address that you want to associate with your Adobe ID. Then click Save.
- Adobe sends you an email to verify the change. If you don’t receive the email, see Didn’t receive expected email from Adobe.
- If you're getting an error when you attempt to change or update your Adobe ID, it's possible that what you're trying to change it to is already an existing Adobe ID. In that case, you should use the method below.
Change The Adobe ID Associated With Your Adobe Portfolio Site
You may have multiple Adobe IDs and want to associate a new Adobe ID to your Adobe Portfolio site. If you have a different Adobe ID you'd like your Adobe Portfolio site connected to (as opposed to simply changing the email address associated with your Adobe ID), please contact us.
- Once you link to a new Adobe ID, that will be your new login email address.
- If you also have a connected Behance profile, please let us know when reaching out to us.