Every theme comes with a default font which can be changed at any time. To do this:
- Under Site-Wide, go to Background, Colors & Font
- Under Fonts, you will see the default font for your site
- If you click into the Font, you will see the preloaded Adobe Font for your theme, as well as standard non-Adobe Font options
- To browse and add additional fonts to your site, click + Add Fonts
- Here you can search by classification, recommendations, properties, or using the search box you can look for a specific font.
- When you find a font you like to add, click + Add Font in the top right
- Hit Done
Under your Site-Wide font option, you can now:
- Click into Fonts
- Select your site-wide font
Note: fonts are considered customizations and will not apply when themes are switched. You will need to re-add your fonts.