Signing up/Signing in
With Adobe Portfolio, you can edit and start working on your site without having a Creative Cloud subscription. To start building your site, you will need to:
- Visit portfolio.adobe.com and click Get Started
- From here you will have the option to choose from Gallery of Work and a Splash Page. For more information on this, please take a look at Types of Pages.
- Pick a layout or theme -- this can be switched at any time. Please take a look at our Themes guide
- Sign into an existing Adobe account or create a new one
Building Your Site
You are now in the Adobe Portfolio Editor and can begin building your site.
- Get familiar with Anatomy of an Adobe Portfolio Website
- Add Content:
- If you selected Gallery of Work, you can begin adding pages.
- If you select a Splash Page, please see our guide on: Splash Pages
- Upload your work:
- Curate your work
- Optimize your files – please see: Formatting Images
- Upload your work and add additional content – please see: Adding Content
- Design and customize your site
- Keep your current theme or switch between themes until you find one that compliments your work. Take a look at: Switching Themes
- Brand your site with a Logo, Masthead, and Fonts
Adjust Your Settings
- Change your subdomain or add a custom domain name
- SEO – Change your Website Title, Meta Description, and add keywords/meta tags
Publish your site
- Preview your site to see what it will look like on different devices
- When you are ready to launch, you will need to publish your site.