Resolution: when you upload images to Adobe Portfolio, they are displayed at their full resolution.
Sizing: we generate different versions of that image each with a different width. The height changes relative to the width to preserve the image's aspect ratio.
We select the appropriate image size based on your visitor's screen size. The biggest rendition we generate is 3840px for retina displays on 1920px wide screens and 4k as well.
Your image may display larger or smaller on your site depending on your:
- Website Container
- Page Container
- Max-image width within customizations (if applied)
Note: for full-bleed images, please ensure you do not have any max-widths set for Page Containers and Image Modules.
Note: we do not accept PDF files as they are not web-compatible.
- Save images in RGB color mode
- Use Save for Web feature when exporting from other platforms/softwares
- Images can be up to 50MB but we recommend uploading them at 20MB or lower. Keep in mind that larger images can impact site performance
- We recommend uploading images that are the size of the container they're filling, or at most 2x that dimension for Retina resolution
- We recommend uploading cover images that are below 1MB