This information is what will appear in search engine results for your site and can help make your site more discoverable. To access your SEO settings:
- Click into Settings in the left-hand panel
- Click into Search Optimization
From there you can click on the Search Optimization section and enter information for:
- Website Title: this is the name/title that will appear in search results as well in the browser tab
- Meta Description: short paragraph about you, your work, etc. This will appear below your website title in search results
- Meta Keywords: you can add keywords/tags that describe the nature of your work and content of your site
Note: changes in Settings will be applied when publishing or updating your live site.