This information is what will appear in search engine results for your site and can help make your site more discoverable. To access your SEO settings:
- Click into Settings in the left-hand panel
- Click into Search Optimization
From there you can click on the Search Optimization section and enter information for:
- Website Title: this is the name/title that will appear in search results as well in the browser tab
- Meta Description: short paragraph about you, your work, etc. This will appear below your website title in search results
- Meta Keywords: you can add keywords/tags that describe the nature of your work and content of your site
- Changes in Settings will be applied when publishing or updating your live site.
- We recommend sharing your site URL on other websites/social media sites to get your site noticed by search engines.
- We cannot impact how/when exactly search engines update new data on their platforms.
- For Google Search: You can read more about how Google Search works in this help article and if you have specific questions, please reach out to Google's support team. To speed up your website's new updates to Google Search results, you may ask Google to re-crawl your URLs here.