Adobe Portfolio supports Google Analytics to track views and visitors to your Portfolio. To use Google Analytics you will need to:
- You will need to setup a free Analytics account at analytics.google.com
- Copy and paste your unique Tracking ID or Measurement ID into your Portfolio Editor > Settings > Analytics
Finding your Tracking ID or Measurement ID
To find the Tracking ID or Measurement ID in your Google Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click on Admin on the left panel.
- Select an account from the dropdown in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the dropdown in the PROPERTY column.
- For the Tracking ID (
UA-0000001): Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code > copy Tracking ID
For the Measurement ID (
G-000000001): Under PROPERTY, click Data Streams > select the stream > copy Measurement ID
It will appear as a
G-000000001 string of numbers. Simply copy and paste that string into the Portfolio settings page for Analytics – data will start appearing on Google when the site is published, usually after 24 hours or so.
Universal Analytics (UA) refers to the previous generation of Analytics. This was the default property type for websites prior to October 14, 2020. Learn more here.