Adobe Portfolio supports Google Analytics to track views and visitors to your Portfolio. To use Google Analytcis you will need to:
- You will need to setup a free Analytics account at analytics.google.com
- Copy and paste your unique tracking ID into your Portfolio Editor from within Settings > Analytics
Finding your tracking ID
To find the tracking ID, or property number in your Google Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- Select an account from the dropdown in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the dropdown in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code.
It will often appear as a UA-00000000-01 string of numbers. Simply copy and paste that string into the Portfolio settings page for Analytics – data will start appearing on Google when the site is published, usually after 24 hours or so.