With Google Analytics you can install a Measurement ID on your site to gather and analyze traffic data to your Portfolio site.
⚠️ Starting July 1st, Universal Analytics will no longer process new data. In order to use Google Analytics, you will need to migrate or create a Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID.
(old) Universal Analytics:
Learn more on Google here:
How to set up a new Google Analytics 4
- You will need to setup a free Analytics account at analytics.google.com
- Copy and paste your unique Measurement ID into your Portfolio Editor > Settings > Analytics
Finding your Tracking ID or Measurement ID
To find the Tracking ID or Measurement ID in your Google Analytics account:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click on Admin on the left panel.
- Select an account from the dropdown in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the dropdown in the PROPERTY column.
- For the Measurement ID (
UA-0000001): Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code > copy Tracking ID
For the Measurement ID (
G-000000001): Under PROPERTY, click Data Streams > select the stream > copy Measurement ID
More on how to find your Measurement ID here:
It will appear as a
G-000000001 string of numbers. Simply copy and paste that string into the Portfolio settings page for Analytics – data will start appearing on Google when the site is published, usually after 24 hours or so.