If you've toggled your Masthead on, you can customize it by:
- Clicking into Masthead in the left panel
- Hovering over the Masthead within your Editor > clicking the pencil icon
Understanding Masthead Options
Here you can:
Make customizations unique to the page you are currently on – Masthead customizations are global, meaning if you don't check this option, Mastheads on your others pages will change as well.
Fix your Masthead position on page scroll: this option is only available if your Masthead is above your Header/Navigation.
Position: depending on your theme, you can have your Masthead above the Header/Navigation or below/next to the Header/Navigation.
Add a Masthead background color
Adjust Masthead height based on content: this auto determines the best height for your Masthead based on the content within it (text, buttons, etc.) If you select this option, you can increase or decrease the top and bottom margins by clicking the Masthead dropdown > Margins
Set a Max-Height and/or Height %
You can further narrow down customizations other by:
- Set a max-width: this helps control line breaks
- Adjust the alignment (only possible if there is a max-width)
- Button Alignment
- Top margins: to add spacing between your Masthead text and button
- Top/Bottom Margins: this only works if you select Auto-height. You can add top and bottom margins
- Left-Right: Adds margins to the left and right of your content
- Bottom: controls the spacing between your Masthead and content below it