The More in this gallery feature allows you to suggest other pages within the same Gallery. These pages are randomly selected and cannot be changed or customized. To turn this feature on:
- Open one of your sub-pages (a page within a Gallery)
- In the left-hand panel under This Page or All Pages, toggle More In this Gallery on
Customizing More in this Gallery
By default you will see this area titled as "You may also like". To customize this area:
- Click into More in this Gallery
- Select the area you'd like to customize for the dropdown
Changing your "You may also like" text
- Click into Other pages title
- Under Title, you can change the text
- You can also toggle this off entirely if you don't wish to display text
Changing the amount of Page Covers and spacing
These settings are similar to your Page Cover options within Gallery pages and can be found in Layout Options.
- Columns: the amount of Page Covers you wish to display
- Gutter: spacing in between Page Covers
Note: Page Descriptions, Dates, and Custom Fields not show on mobile devices – only Page Titles.