Your Navigation refers to the page titles that link out to pages on your site. Depending on your theme, your Navigation container will also include your Logo/Site Title and Social Icons. Depending on your theme, your navigation will display at the top (horizontally) or on the side (vertically).
Styling your Page Titles
Within your Navigation options, you will have the option to disable page types. For example, if you wish to hide your sub-pages (pages within a Collection), you will want to keep sub-pages toggled off. Every page type will also have its own styling. If you wish to have all page types match, you will need to manually change each page type by clicking into each of the Page Types.
From here you can change:
- Text Size
- Line Height
- Text Styles (i.e. underline, strikethrough, etc.)
To change styling for different page states:
- Click into the dropdown next to Regular
- Select the desired state you wish to style
Adding & Styling Social Profiles
Within your Navigation Settings, click into Social Profiles and toggle the social profiles you wish to add on. You can then enter your social icon by entering the full URL, not just the username.
For example: http://twitter.com/adobeportfolio
To style you social icons, click into Social icon style within the Navigation dropdown. Here you can change:
- The Icon Style: icon only, circle, square, rounded
- Icon color for Normal, Rollover, On Scroll
Styling the Navigation Container
Depending on the theme, you will have a Navigation Container. Here you can:
- Set a Navigation height (this will also determine the height of your logo)
- Vertically Align your navigation elements (Page titles, social icons, and logo)
- Depending on the theme set a fixed navigation
- Set a Navigation Background color for Normal and On Scroll states
- Change the mobile menu icon color