If you are an Adobe Stock Contributor you now have the ability to directly share your images from Adobe Stock account to your Adobe Portfolio website. All Adobe Stock Contributors are granted a Adobe Portfolio account for free. See more from Adobe Stock here.
To share your Adobe Stock on Adobe Portfolio:
- Log into your Adobe Stock Contributor account
- Choose a collection you wish to share on Adobe Portfolio
- Click on the More Options (...) icon
- Click Share to Adobe Portfolio
- You will be presented with the message confirming you want to Share to Adobe Portfolio.
Once your collection has been successfully shared, you will be redirected to a link to your updated Portfolio website.
Note: It is not possible to share video files. Only images can be shared to Adobe Portfolio.