Splash Pages are a type of page in Portfolio, designed to let you create single-page websites in seconds. These types of pages allow you to quickly and easily have an online presence and are brought to life in the context of a welcome page, an events page or simply a landing page. Their beautiful full-screen layouts make it easy to publish pages with modules such as an “About Me” section, social media icons, buttons to redirect to additional pages, etc.
Note: Navigations are hidden on Splash Pages.
There are two ways to create a Splash Page:
1. When you create a new Adobe Portfolio site:
When you initially create an Adobe Portfolio website you will have the option to either create a Gallery of work or a Splash Page. You will want to choose Splash Page and then select the desired layout.
2. When you are editing an existing website (Toolbar on left & Manage Content)
If you already started an Adobe Portfolio site with a Gallery of work, you can add a Splash Page by:
- Clicking the + icon in the left toolbar or Manage Content
- Clicking Page
- Desired Splash page (Default is a standard page)
- Add a title/name for your page
- Choose Create Page
- Selecting a layout