You can manage your pages from the Pages area in the left hand panel
You can reorder pages within the navigation, move pages out of or into a Collection.
To reorder pages:
- Click the three-lined icon next to the page you wish to move
- Drag and drop your page to your desired location
To delete a page:
- Click the gear icon next to the page you wish to delete
- Hit Delete Page
- Deletions are instant and permanent. If you are sure want to delete, hit Delete Page from the overlay. If not, hit Close
If you wish to disable pages, you can toggle them and on off within the Pages panel. Toggling pages off keeps your page in the Editor but makes it inaccessible to the public. This is a great option if you are working on a page that isn’t quite ready yet for the world to see.
Hiding/Showing Pages in your Navigation
To hide individual pages in your navigation:
- Click the gear icon next to the page
- Select Hide/Show in Navigation