Splash Pages are a new type of page in Portfolio, designed to let you create single-page websites in seconds. These types of pages allow you to quickly and easily have an online presence and are brought to life in the context of a welcome page, an events page or simply a landing page. Their beautiful full-screen layouts make it easy to publish pages with modules such as an “About Me” section, social media icons, buttons to redirect to additional pages, etc.
There are two ways to create a Splash Page:
1. When you create a new Adobe Portfolio site:
When you initially create an Adobe Portfolio website you will have the option to either create a Gallery of work or a Splash Page. You will want to choose Splash Page and then select the desired layout.
2. When you are editing an existing website (Toolbar on left & Manage Content)
If you already started an Adobe Portfolio site with a Gallery of work, you can add a Splash Page by:
- Clicking the + icon in the left toolbar or Manage Content
- Clicking Page
- Desired Splash page (Default is a standard page)
- Add a title/name for your page
- Choose Create Page
- Selecting a layout
From here, you can start building and customizing your beautiful single-page website!