If you are not seeing responses to your Contact Form in your email, please use these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Double check the email that is connected to your Contact Form:
- Open the page with your contact form
- Hover over the contact form
- Click "Customize"
- In "Form Options", check for the email
- Hit "Done"
2. Check to see if the emails have fallen into your spam inbox or any inbox folders.
3. Try whitelisting the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
Services like Gmail, Outlook.com and Yahoo! Mail block email to protect you from unwanted or malicious email such as phishing, scams and spam. In this case, they are mistaking email that you want for email that you don’t want. If you ask your email provider to unblock or whitelist an email address, email from that address will be more likely to get through. For more info, click here: http://onlinegroups.net/blog/2014/02/25/how-to-whitelist-an-email-address/