1. Head over to https://lightroom.adobe.com and using the top right thumbnail, ensure you are signed in with your Adobe ID.
2. Navigate to the Collections toolbar on the left hand side, and choose the collection you would like to upload to Adobe Portfolio.
3. Select the images you would like to share to your Adobe Portfolio by clicking the check in the upper right hand corner of each image. Please note you can only select 50 images at a time.
4. Once selected, choose share in the top blue menu.
5. In the SEND TO area, choose Adobe Portfolio
6. Give your project a title, pick your project cover and then click continue. You also have the option to show your photos on Behance by checking off that box.
7. Click Continue, and you will have the option to continue editing your site in Adobe Portfolio, or click done to continue your Lightroom work.