Adobe Portfolio allows for users to have one and only one site per Adobe ID. However, you can still set up multiple sites by creating a new Adobe ID and purchasing another subscription.
Articles in this section
- What is Adobe Portfolio?
- Quick Guide to Getting Started with Adobe Portfolio
- Signing up for Adobe Portfolio
- What kind of website can I build with Portfolio?
- Additional Tips for Creating a Great Portfolio
- How To Create a Personal Website That Gets Noticed
- What is an Adobe ID?
- What features come with Adobe Portfolio?
- Can I Have More Than One Adobe Portfolio?
- How do I upload work to Portfolio?