The Lightbox feature expands images within a project and presents it like a slideshow. Clicking on images opens all images in that page as a gallery overlay. This is useful if you have multiple images on a page, or particularly tall images that can’t be seen in full, on the screen.
To enable this feature, please do the following:
1. Navigate to the left side toolbar and click on the gear icon for Settings
2. Click on the Site Options tab
3. Click on the Lightbox for Images tab within that window
4. Check the boxes to enable the feature for project images, custom page images, or both.
5. hit Done and Publish your site or Update your live site
Please note: to see the feature "in action" make sure to be on your live site (it will not work in the editor or preview mode) - from there, click into any individual project > click on an image > slideshow activates.