If you've added or deleted content to a Behance project and wish to reflect those changes on Adobe Portfolio, you have the option to re-import the project from Behance to Adobe Portfolio.
"Re-importing from Behance" does the following:
- Behance project content will override what is currently on Adobe Portfolio
- Content including images/videos/audio/embeds/text will update from Behance to Adobe Portfolio
- Style customizations and cover images DO NOT import from one platform to another
To re-import a project from Behance, please do the following:
1. Click on Manage Content located on the left side toolbar
2. Click on the gear icon to the right of the page title
3. Click 'Re-import from Behance'