You can keep your domain for your e-mail address, but you'll need to keep your e-mail hosted outside of Portfolio since we don't offer e-mail hosting. Most hosting services offer e-mail only plans at a low cost. Just make sure the MX record is pointed at your host and NOT at your Portfolio and you'll receive your e-mail normally.
Articles in this section
- What are custom domains and why would I want one?
- HTTPS/SSL Certificates
- I don't have a custom domain. What should I do?
- How can I purchase a domain name (powered by Namecheap)?
- I have a Namecheap account, how can I login to purchase a new domain?
- How to map a custom subdomain to Adobe Portfolio
- I already have a custom domain and I want to use it with Adobe Portfolio. What should I do?
- Where do I find Adobe Portfolio's IP address?
- My SSL Certificate has not been generated, what can I do?
- Why is my domain not working properly?