MailChimp is an email marketing service you can use to design and send email campaigns and newsletters. If you'd like to create and add a MailChimp contact form to your Adobe Portfolio site, you will need to:
1. If you don't already have a MailChimp account, you can sign up for free here
2. Click into "Lists":
3. Click a list or create a new one:
4. To create a form, click "Signup forms":
5. Within Signup forms, click "General forms":
6. After you're done editing your form and are ready to add it to your Portfolio site, copy the Signup form URL:
** Please note, do not use the Embedded forms option as Adobe Portfolio does not support HTML embeds.